UPSC Recruitment Notification – Apply Now!
Director/Assistant Hydro-geologist In Ministry Of External Affairs And Ministry Of Water Resources (UPSC Job)
- Vacancies: 1
- Age: Not Exceed 50 Years As On 02/05/2019
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University. DESIRABLE: Doctorate in International Law.
- Experience: 15 Years
Assistant Hydro-geologist –
- Vacancies: 50
- Age: Not Exceed 30 Years As On 02/05/2019
- Qualification: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydro-geology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
- Experience: Fresher
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. (Link Given Below)
Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
Selection Of The Candidates Will Be Based On Interview
- Last Date Of Online Application: 02/05/2019
- Last Date For Printing Of Online Application: 03/05/2019
- Date Of Interview: Shall Be Intimated Separately
ForThis UPSC Recruitment CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORT-LISTED FOR INTERVIEW ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THEM IN THEIR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, THEY MUST ENSURE THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS TRUE. IF AT ANY SUBSEQUENT STAGE OR AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY THEM OR ANY CLAIM MADE BY THEM IN THEIR ONLINE, APPLICATIONS IS FOUND TO BE FALSE, THEIR CANDIDATURE WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED AND THEY MAY ALSO BE DEBARRED EITHER PERMANENTLY OR FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD
- The printout of the online application and the Original Documents/Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview in which case such candidate will not be entitled to receive the Commission’s contribution towards traveling Expenses