Medical Practitioner In NF Railways (Northeast Frontier Railway Zone) [medical job]
- Obstetrician & Gynecologist (Specialist) – 1
- Pediatrician (Specialist) – 1
- GDMO (General Duty) – 2
- Specialist – The Candidate Should Possess MBBS With Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Respective Subject/Field And Should Be Registered With Indian Medical Council.
- General Duty – The Candidate Should Possess MBBS Degree And Be Registered With Indian Medical Council.
Should Not Exceed 53 Years As On 29/04/2019
- For Specialist – 1st Year (95,000 Rs / Month) 2nd Year Onward (1,05,000 Rs / Month)
- For General Duty – 75,000 Rs / Month
Walk-In Interview On 29/04/2019
- Date And Time Of Walk-In-Interview: 29/04/2019 At 10:00 Am
Office of the CHIEF MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, N.F RAILWAYS, ALIPURDUAR JUNCTION – 736123 AT 10:00 Am
Terms And Conditions:
- The appointment for this medical job will be on full-time contract basis for a period not exceeding 1 year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier, for the specified STATION only.
- The contract For this medical job shall be liable to be terminated by giving 15 days notice by the
, without assigning any reason, OR if the contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated. otherside
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for the regularization or absorption in the post.
- The number of annual terms for engagement of CMPs is enhanced from 10 terms to 12 terms on year to year basis or till attaining the age of 65 years whichever is earlier and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year.
- The contract medical practitioner shall produce certificates of his/her character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central/State government.