Name Of The
Gangman In TNEB
Post Date :
Finally TNEB Released A Notification On 07/03/2019 To Hire People For The Post Of Gangman (Trainee), 5000 Vacancies. Those Candidates Who Are Interested In The Following Post And Fulfill All Eligibility Criteria Can Read The Full Notification And Apply Online.
Must BE Studied Up to 5th Standard .
For SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled Persons, and Destitute Widows
At least 18 years – Maximum 40 years
At least 18 years – Maximum 37 years
‘ Others’ [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCMs]
At least 18 years – Maximum 35 years
- All eligible candidates and also the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and open market are eligible to apply through ONLINE to appear in the TNEB Physical Test.
- The candidate must qualify the Physical test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,).
- After the physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
- The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who passed the physical test and who have appeared for the competitive written exam) will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and as per Communal roster.
- After verification of the original certificate, the eligible candidates will be selected as per eligibility,
meritof the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
For OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC:
For SC, SCA, ST And Destitute widow and Differently abled persons:
Rs 500 /-
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website, the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
- Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
- Applying through online have the following major procedures :
- One Time User Registration.
- Candidate Profile Filling which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications and Declaration section along with a necessary relevant upload of the scanned copy of documents.
- Apply for the post. d) Payment of Examination fees.
- Download the Application form.
Starting Date to Apply Online:
Last Date to Apply Online:
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank: