Senior Research Assistant, Search Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, Junior Engineer Job In National Institute Of Hydrology
- Senior Research Assistant – 1
- Research Assistant – 1
- Junior Engineer – 1
- Stenographer – 4
- Technician – 2
Education Qualification And Experience:
Senior Research Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Civil/Computer Engineering. ORPost Graduate Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Hydrology/Earth Sciences after acquiring a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics and Mathematics or Computer Application.
- Diploma of 3 years’ duration in Civil/Computer Engg. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University/Board.
- 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Diploma of 3 years’ duration in Civil Engineering.
- 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce from a recognized University.
- Skill Test:Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minutes Transcription: 50 minutes in English, 65 minutes in Hindi (On computer)
- Passed High School with Science from a recognized Institution/Board with 5 years of experience in the field of Mechanic Instrument Engineering/Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering/Mechanic Electronics Engineering OR
- National Trade Certificate (ITI) or equivalent in trade of mechanic Instrument Engineering/Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering/Mechanic Electronics Engineering of 2 years’ duration with 3 years of relevant experience.OR
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Mechanic Instrument Engineering/Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering/Mechanic Electronics Engineering of 2 years’ duration with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Senior Research Assistant – Between 18 to 30 years
- Search Assistant – Between 18 to 27 years
- Junior Engineer – Between 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer – Between – 18 to 27 years
- Technician – Between – 18 to 27 years
- Senior Research Assistant – (Rs.44900-142400)
- Search Assistant – (Rs.35400-112400)
- Junior Engineer – (Rs.35400-112400)
- Stenographer – (Rs.25500-81100)
- Technician – (Rs.21700-69100)
Anywhere In India
The Selection Procedure For The Following (Senior Research Assistant, Search Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, Junior Engineer Job) Is As Follow:
- A written test of one hour duration will be conducted at Roorkee on stipulated date and time to prepare a merit list of candidates screened in. Candidates will be informed by post/e-mail and through NIH website about the dates.
- Written test for the post of Senior Research Assistant and Research Assistant will be in English and for Junior Engineer (Senior Grade), Stenographer and Technician Grade-III, it will be bilingual.
- The questions in the written test will be relevant to the trade/subject.
- The questions will be objective type and negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- Merit list will be prepared for each post based on the marks secured in the written test.
- The candidates obtaining less than 55% in the written test will not be considered further.
- The candidates will be offered an appointment based on the merit list prepared after the written test.
- For the post of Stenographer, in addition to written test, shorthand and typing test on computer in Hindi/English will be conducted.
- The candidates who do not posses essential qualifications need not apply.
How To Apply:
Follow The Below Instructions To Apply For Senior Research Assistant, Search Assistant, Stenographer, Technician And Junior Engineer Job:
- Candidates are first required to go to the NIH’s website Procedure for applying onlinewww.nihroorkee.gov.in
- To register application (one time only), choose the tab “Register NOW!” and enter Name, Email ID password. Candidate should remember his/her email id and password. and click on the link ‘Career and Opportunities’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO. NIHR/Establishment/2019/01” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save & Continue” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ” Save & Continue ” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Mother etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the 10th Class Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ” Save & Continue ‘.
- Candidates need to upload Passport size Photo & Signature (Preferred size: 4.5cm × 3.5cm); max size 500 KB and 100 KB respectively.
- Candidates need to fill each section then he/she can proceed to fill details of other sections of Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Details to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Please fill the correct details of the Demand Draft in “DD Details” section.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, and signature are uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ button.
Submission Of Hard Copy Of Application Form:
Print the application form and send it to the following address along with original Demand Draft (DD) of rupees 100/- , by Speed/Registered post only:
Senior Administrative OfficerNational Institute of Hydrology Jalvigyan BhawanRoorkee 247667, Distt. Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
Envelopeof the Application form may be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………………………………….) Onlineapplication will only be entertained.
- The last date for receipt of print out of completed online application in the Institute : 03.05.2019.
- The ONLINE option will remain open up to 30.04.2019.
Important notes, must be read before applying for search assistant/technician/engineer Job
- The last date for receipt of print out of the completed online application in the Institute: 03.05.2019.
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE only. The ONLINE option will remain open up to 30.04.2019. For submission of application through ONLINE mode, please visit the Institute’s website www.nihroorkee.gov.in.
- Preference will be given to Divyang (Persons with Disabilities), even where the reservation is not marked and suitable PWD’s applicants are available.
- The candidates should send a Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- in favor of National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee payable at Roorkee towards the Application Fee. No fee is required from SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all of the posts advertised.
- Possession of the prescribed educational qualification is a must. Candidates with higher qualification but without the prescribed qualification shall not be considered.
- The maximum age limit will be considered on the last date of receipt of applications. The relaxation of 03 years for OBC candidates with additional 10 years age relaxation to persons with disabilities will be given in accordance with the Government of India Rules. Relaxation in upper age limit for those applicants, who are in Central Government or Central Government Autonomous body, Ex-Servicemen, shall be admissible as per the Government of India Rules.
- For availing the benefit of Other Backward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the latest OBC non-creamy layer certificate on the prescribed proforma applicable for appointment to the posts of Central Government.
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- Persons employed in Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) must send their application “Through Proper Channel” or “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) to be brought at the time of written test. To avoid delay, an advance copy of such application complete in all respects, may be
sent super-scribing on the top of “ADVANCE COPY”. theapplication
Institute isfree to restrict/change the criteria to call the eligible candidates for the Written Test, as per response to the advertised posts.
- NIH will screen all applications received before the closing date. Only screened in candidates would be invited for a written test.
- Experience/essential qualifications and age will be reckoned on the last date for submission of online application.
- Incomplete applications or applications without self attested copies of all relevant certificates (both educational and experience) or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained
from regarding thecandidates the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of the test, etc.