Deputy General Manager In RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service)
7-10 Years Of Supervisory Experience In Operation And Maintenance Of DEMUs (desirable) and 7-10 Years Of Experience In JS/SS In Managerial Capacity In PU/Zonal HQ/RDSO/Workshop/Diesel Shed. Exposure To Operation And Maintenance 1600 HP AC-AC DEMU Would Be Desirable.
Should Not Be More Than 52 Years As On 01/04/2019
Applicants Will Be Scrutinized On The Basis Of Following Parameter On A 100 Point Scale:
- Education Qualification, Evaluation Of CV, Length OF Service (25 Marks)
- Previous Work Experience And Domain Knowledge (25 Marks)
- APRs, D&AR And Vigilance Record (25 Marks)
- Potential/Overall Suitability Of The Candidate To The Requirements (25 Marks)
How To Apply:
Applicants For The Post Of This Deputy Manager Job Are To Be Sent Through Respective Administrative Officer (HQ/Board) Indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR Cleareance And ACRs For The Past 7 Years. The Applicants Are Also Required To Send Their CV In The Prescribed Format Along With The Application.
RITES Bhawan, No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
- Last Date To Apply: 30/04/2019