Young Museum Professional, Young Museum Conservator, And Sr. Conservator Jobs In National Museum New Delhi On A Contractual Basis.
- Young Museum Conservator: 3
- Sr. Conservator: 1
- Young Museum Professional: 2
- Young Museum Conservator: Essential – M.A. in Art conservation Art/Heritage management/MSc. in chemistry from a recognized university/Master in fine arts. Desirable – 5 years of experience in the field of conservation of wall paintings/museum objects/paintings. Having good computer skills
- Sr. Conservator: Essential – a) Retired conservation professional or at least 10 years of experience in the field of conservation of wall paintings/museum objects after M.A. in Art Cons. / MSc. in chemistry & Master in Fine Art. b) Ex-Museum prepator, Asst. conservation and conservation assistant, chemical assistant and restorers will also be considered. c) Should have good computer skills.
- Young Museum Professional: Essential a) Master’s Degree in Museology/History of Art/Indian History or Ancient Indian History/Archaeology/Cultural Studies/Epigraphy/Anthropology/Sanskrit/Pali/Persian/Arabic from a recognized university. b) Should have good computer skills.
- Young Museum Conservator: Rs 25,000/ Month
- Sr. Conservator: Rs 35,000/ Month
- Young Museum Professional:Rs 25,000/ Month
Selection For These Professional And Conservator Jobs Will Based On Interview
How To Apply:
Candidates have to fill up the offline
- Last Date Of Receiving Application: 01/05/2019