Young Professional, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Jobs In NBAGR, Karnal (NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES)
- Young Professional: 1
- Research Associate: 4
- Senior Research Fellow: 4
In Short – Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline)/ Ph.D
- Young Professional: B.Tech in Computers/Biotechnology or MSc in Computers/Biotechnology/any branch of Life Sciences/Computer applications
- Research Associate: Ph.D in Bioinformatics/Animal Sciences/any branch of life sciences M.Sc/M.V.Sc/M Tech in Animal Breeding and Genetics or any other branch of Veterinary Sciences/Biotechnology or Computer Science with at least 60% marks or equivalent OGPA with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree and Two years research experience as evident from publications/assignments/laboratory experience etc
- Senior Research Fellow: MVSc/MTech/MSc degree in any one of the disciplines/subjects:-Biotechnology, Computer Sciences/ Bioinformatics/Genetics/Animal Biochemistry/any branch of life Sciences with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree. Candidates having a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years Masters degree should have NET Qualification and 2 years experience in the relevant field OR Ph.D degree in the relevant subject
- 40 year for Men and 45 years for Women in case of RA on the date of interview.
- 35 year for Men and 40 years for Women in case of SRF on the date of interview.
- 21 to 45 for Young Professional-II on the date of Interview
- Young Professional: Rs.25,000/-(Fixed) per month.
- Research Associate: Rs 38,000/-+ HRA for Master degree holders and Rs 40,000 + HRA for Ph.D. Degree holders.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000 + HRA for the first two years and shall be enhanced to Rs 28,000/-+ HRA after two years.
Selection For This Young Professional, Research Associate And Senior Research Fellow Jobs Will Be Based On Walk-In Interview
How To Apply:
Eligible & interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on thedates as indicated against each project/scheme alongwith original certificates and typed bio-data withone set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph.
Date And Time Of Walk-In-Interview:
- Young Professional: 15.04.2019 at 10.30 AM
Research Associate: 16.04.2019 at 10.30 AM
Senior Research Fellow: 16.04.2019 at 11.30 AM