AIR India Recruitment For The Posts Of Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Trainee Flight Dispatcher, And Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher.
For All (Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher)
10+2 or it’s equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/ University
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Candidates holding Current/Lapsed DGCA (India) & Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Candidates holding Current/Lapsed DGCA (India) & Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved institute and have undergone “On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA
As On 31/03/2019
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Maximum 63 Years
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Maximum 63 Years
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: 35 Years for General Candidates, 40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
- Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: 40,000 Rs / Month
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: 25,000 Rs / Month
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: 20,000 / Month
On completion of training successfully and acquiring DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on the fleet of Air India Limited, candidates will be paid approximately GROSS Emoluments of Rs.70,000/- per month. In addition, Employer’s Contribution towards Provident Fund will be extra and the same will be applicable after completion of one year of Fixed Term Engagement as Flight Dispatcher.
Increment: There would be an increment of Rs.5,000/- per month in the Gross Emoluments (CTC) after completion of each year of the Fixed Term Contract period.
Loyalty Bonus: Candidates will also be eligible for payment of Loyalty Bonus of Rs.60,000/- per year after completion of each year of Fixed Term Contract period.
Selection Will Based On Walk-In-Interview
Date And Venue (NO.1):
- Date: Monday, the
- Venue: O/o Executive Director (Operations), Air India Limited, Headquarters Near Jorbagh Metro Station, Safdarjung AirportNew Delhi-110003
Date And Venue (NO.2):
- Thursday, 9th May, 2019
- O/o In-Charge Flight Dispatch Operations Department, Air India Limited Corporate Bldg-04 Old Airport, Santa Cruz-E Mumbai-400029
- Date Of Walk-In-Interview: 06/05/2019 And 09/05/2019
List Of Important Things To Bring With Them:
List of things to bring with you while coming for AIR India Recruitment For The Above Posts
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of SELF ATTESTED photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification (DGCA Approval/Certificate from Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved Institute etc.), Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates only), EWS Certificate in the prescribed Format issued by the Competent Authority (For EWS Candidates only) and Experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc., Salary Slips, Experience Letter from previous employer etc.) along with ORIGINALS
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favor of Air India Limited payable at Delhi being the Application Fee (Application Fee not applicable in case of SC/ST Candidates). Please mention your Full Name & Mobile No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft’
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category should be in possession of Category Certificate in the prescribed Format meant for Central Government employment along with Non-Creamy Layer status. Please note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector
Undertakings or Autonomous bodies, must walk-in Complete Application withthe Format routed channel or along with the “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer. throughproper